Financial and Reporting Systems
The Financial and Reporting Systems (OneStream) Service provides cost-effective, shared District resources for development, implementation, and data processing that provide management with quality and timely financial analysis to support financial decision-making processes. Financial and Reporting Systems Service currently includes General Ledger reporting with transaction level drill through, key ICFR reports for GL data, District data reporting with drill through capabilities to grouping level detail, other related reporting processes including security reporting for OneStream, and Financial Planning and Budget processing with 5-to-10-year forecasting, rolling forecast, and multiple scenario analysis
This service covers reporting and business planning database management and updates, ongoing application maintenance for new cost centers, new accounts, and modifications of reporting processes to align Financial Reporting needs. This service covers user support during the planning process, assistance in report development and analysis, centralized distribution of planning information, and administrative support.
Significant modifications needed for business planning processes (i.e., new calculations to support changes in business process, changes in business planning processes from cost center to corporate, etc.), cost center restructurings, or development of new applications that leverage the functionality of reporting databases will be evaluated and priced separately. Training, customized or generic, at customer locations will be provided at a cost.
Service Value and Key Benefits
- Centralized function that provides a core of specialized technical expertise and support
- Access to District, AgriBank, Association, and Service Entity data through interfaces with reporting databases
- Financial statement and key ratio calculations consistent with financial reporting requirements
- Management enabled to focus on financial results, business plans, and decision-making process
- Functionality that supports ad-hoc reporting at District, AgriBank, Association, and Service Entity locations
- Coordination between budgeting, financial reporting, and wholesale lending
- Daily updates of general ledger account balances and transactions and monthly updates to key loan/lease/commitment stratification data
- Database, software, and hardware management
- Customers are not required to develop, maintain, and support internal applications/processes
Pricing is based on a portion of the total service cost being shared equally among customers (AgriBank, SunStream and Associations), with the remaining balance of the price customized based on number of application users, customer size and complexity of the individual reporting and planning needs of each customer.
Consulting or Customized Programming Services are available at a cost of $185 per hour, plus expenses, or at an agreed to price per project.
The term for this service is 3 years.
Business Service Manager
Sr Manager Financial Systems and Applications